CCCBR and English Heritage

Jill jill.rogers at sVkWl3C62bBbSkSA7cegBIVfh_NH94Ibi42-is9mEELtPpS2D6csoEwbnNFGrEYncLyvQ8kz7hGDVwbC.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 8 23:12:56 BST 2009

You are right about this fear of EH.  When Barton under Needwood wrote to EH with a suggestion to set the old frame on stanchions at the west end of the unused north aisle of the church, complete with 2 fiber glass bells and wheels for display and even suggested decent display boards. Wheelchair access to the church) EH jumped on our heads and then on the local diocese who joined in the jumping.  We are still licking our wounds and wondering how to proceed as we don't want to spend loads of money raising the frame above a new one when no-one will go to see it because it will be virtually invisible and inacessible to all but the athletic.
WE'd be grateful for any suggestions of how to proceed.

Jill