[Bell Historians] New book on bells of York Minster [1 Attachment]

David Cawley davidl.cawley at AZPXw4J0DCYFHQIDIeHlBJ8Pi2Axz-RvMdJiWPfWpVrHFAGoICkzhDTmcsBry15MH-67PGFw4egXIzsuzxRnneTs0w.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 14 23:55:52 BST 2009

Hi David

I don't seem to get attachments (though I get two of every every email, both to the new address!) - so please forward the Potter flier.

Speak soon

Dave
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Bryant
  To: Bell Historians
  Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:37 PM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] New book on bells of York Minster [1 Attachment]

    [Attachment(s) from David Bryant included below]

  As many of you are probably aware, David Potter has recently been working on a new and much expanded edition of his book on the bells of York Minster. It is now available and he has asked me to forward details to the list. Details are in the leaflet PDF attached to this email.

  David

  p.s. if anyone is on the digest and therefore doesn't get the attachment then email me and I'll forward it to you.