John Harrison

john.ketteringham27 at 1lJ6DJ9KUg9tOaKm4djKMKzRaJPfq9oFcoZj1Fe5bN-FB4yJkD4qc2RaYug4ka6ycF3jrRuoU5_HgVHEl1SEgTAe8-17qIo.yahoo.invalid john.ketteringham27 at 1lJ6DJ9KUg9tOaKm4djKMKzRaJPfq9oFcoZj1Fe5bN-FB4yJkD4qc2RaYug4ka6ycF3jrRuoU5_HgVHEl1SEgTAe8-17qIo.yahoo.invalid
Thu Oct 15 04:16:29 BST 2009

Which Harrison are you referring to Charles?   The dates I have for Longitude Harrisaon are 1693-1776.   A full account of the involvement of the Harrison family in bellhanging and bellfounding is in the Second edition of Lincolnmshire Bells and Bellfounding which went to print yesterday.