[Bell Historians] Harrison's tuning

r_offen1 richard.offen at aDvzfyW6MjjoGvQXK0IIUOBErAy12whYlhnogIFz4QXu43cHil1MPOWU4ql5Q6FjoNDLJDnPN6vO-FyQ4rS7of01.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 21 00:04:44 BST 2009

Frankly, I think we'd all much prefer it if, whoever buys out the Taylor business, and please God someone does, simply sticks to the Taylor tradition that has given us the glorious sounds of Worcester Cathedral, Chewton Mendip, St Chad's Shrewsbury, et al and only plays with the company's structure, not its tuning methods.