Harrison's tuning

oakcroft13 bill at Jxk7h4v5snx_fyenjHix_Gn95rhUAeEjoCCyfdrieEuNkpK2HLcCOu4Sv0FQcF60W2WtlfZSg80Lv-gc.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 21 10:17:32 BST 2009

Charles Lucy,

> I see no conflict whatsoever between what Simpson said and what Harrison claims.

I definitely need to send you that email! Unfortunately I am in Cambridge all day, presenting at an acoustics conference. I'll try to write to you tomorrow. There is so much more to the quality of bells, both individually and rung together, that the exact tuning of their 'notes' is some way down the list of priorities.

Cheers,

Bill H