[Bell Historians] TES archives and historic items

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at St1p4tJQCILhU1F6MLIWV90B-6VP-ZFC_rvOpdsZBaN3FFdRTOuMzFxgeZEOMIqvyPXoatYN3Dl3k8vByv0hEDGiKoP03ICq.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 22 13:59:25 BST 2009

"You seem to think that ringers have some divine right of access to
this private property.  RAL"

Please allow me to take issue on this. It is not what I have said or
believe.
It is misrepresentation.