[Bell Historians] Re: Jerusalem

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at 1mnyDhD96cZslm0XwlHwIJHrTagh6T4b_s3AZ_0SMHG7B4pnD5ZmoZsJ1t7iRCwJhefVtKQ1fzhUgho9sA.yahoo.invalid
Sun Apr 4 00:38:43 BST 2010

Hello Mike,

Finally I have got into Yahoo Groups.

The plans for Jerusalem look similar to the tubular 8 here in Surrey,
B.C. at St. Helen's   Unfortunately I can find no name on any of the
tubes or the frame.

Any idea where I might find the name?

Best wishes

Alan