[Bell Historians] Re: Jerusalem

David Cawley davidl.cawley at kBWt2Y-5k7VI3W6O7vkbsHBZtbP3fht9NUh0TEXJ68wbHBN0UqJ9KdRyav1pYZlj0JY9kXs88P2ynvDS67eDxTWVjQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Apr 4 12:45:19 BST 2010

Mike:

Unlike Alan, I can't access the diles. Would you send them direct?

Mu email is davidl.cawley at H8qpUMFdsDsbdgIaNkmPupsLzNx3RMgEakzqcj6ScwOP8Emc5in9gaR_8N5TSXPrLL_Lebjn-oeqLU1K9MlpF6mdnA.yahoo.invalid

Thanks & best wishes

  From: Mike
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 8:36 PM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Re: Jerusalem

  --- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Alan Ellis <alan_ellis at ...> wrote:

  > Please remind me how to look at the 'Files' Section.

  Log into
  Yahoogroups http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bellhistorians/

  using "alanellis2" as your username and your Yahoo password, then look for "Files" on the left side.

  It is located opposite the entrance to the Citadel in Jerusalem, built in 1849.

  I can send you the files directly if you cannot do this.

  Mike