[Bell Historians] Rope Chutes

Richard Offen richard.offen at eWGQU_y4pKJtkeX_xxypPpwktrlbgp1-166jvR-z4cfoNwrlPc15ceAsaXxrB1S9g0yef8KrnM5RvQmvyNIZKoU.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 7 16:00:41 BST 2010

Yes I've been been making rope shutes of this material since the early
70s, when I worked in the development department of one of the early
manufacturers of such pipe. It works extremely well.

Leeds, Kent, where the back four ropes were infamously badly behaved,
was probably one of the first towers to get shutes made of PVC drain
pipe.

What specifically do you want to know?

Richard

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone

On 07/04/2010, at 9:34 PM, "Patrick Wills" <patrickmwills at vyg-Oqj6nyqfaVukXDqKhR7KfsWFDu39cuxr4zex26O0Xhm8IOkCW-ZgJ7aNs6Suf5k7_DnF7B6-uwAa.yahoo.invalid>