[Bell Historians] Rope Chutes

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at B5O89v-xhHs0Y3plrpUI3ffAiqlpH0S8FmYWJUIGLfWKCKYq_eie0oQ6HsGZir9hmWlznztERoc8W50rqmNEH9BlXu2K.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 7 16:18:14 BST 2010

I think the black works better than the white and certainly don't like
the look of the orange sewer pipe.

Andrew Higson

John Taylor & Co.

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
7032766