[Bell Historians] Church Bells of Yorkshire, Diocese of York

Richard Smith richard at VC3Byr-huYREVkaYzVtSykiO7izbN_eLU6YkHBzFUDa7JpGDmONr0ULH6VEUyqNl7zmeWiWxABpChFs.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 15 13:58:28 BST 2010

As chance would have it, yesterday I uploaded a list to
Graham John's Change Ringing wiki of all of the county
histories that I was aware of.

http://www.changeringing.co.uk/wiki/index.php/County_histories

I have just updated it to include this new volume (plus
Dennis Greenwood's of which I was previously unware).  Many
of the Victorian histories are available freely online but
can be hard to locate.  I have linked them.

I'm sure I have omitted quite a few more important works so
additions or corrections would be gratefully received.  (In
fact, you can edit the wiki yourself if you like.)

RAS