[Bell Historians] Church Bells of Yorkshire, Diocese of York

George Dawson george at NrlWAsHmLeZGsA_qxdv4Mk7ANpIh2A8B_S1b5f9EKtu5qG1HVDKuIeGUCIUsF-O7kcUPAD9vGzEcS4KE5d7gX_FC190U.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 15 13:25:24 BST 2010

Part 1 is The East Riding, available as a real book, price £30 inc postage

Part 2 is the North Riding, a CD of all Ran Cloustons notes, plus some extra
bits (See Chris Pickfords review in the RW 26/2/2010, back page), price £15
inc postage.

Part 3 completes  all of York Diocese

For The other Yorkshire Dioceses, there is:

 Andrew Asplands website on the Ripon & Leeds Diocese

Dennis Greenwoods book on Wakefield Diocese (out of print)

My Church bells of Sheffield Diocese, still available at £15 inc postage.

Which only leaves Church Bells of Bradford Diocese (which I am working on!).

George

PS, And don’t forget David Potters masterpiece on the Bells and Bellringers
of York Minster