RE: [Bell Historians] Church Bells of Yorkshire, Diocese of York

Dickon Love dickon at Wq1GVpNw7x5obdORmMR_cSu2lcsz0VtX1fjUG9cAVDehcdPOMcEb7ewpYUY1cYTGVTxIM2ygO6KG.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 15 14:17:39 BST 2010

>  Church Bells of Cheshire by J.W. Clarke was published in the 1940s,
>
>  CHURCH BELLS OF CORNWALL By E. Hadlow W. Dunkin, published in 1878

Plus (I am surprised Richard hasn't mentioned) "We Sing In A Strange Land" editions 1 and 2 by Elizabeth Bleby.  Not strictly a county book, but pretty closely related.

DrL