RE: [Bell Historians] Church Bells of Yorkshire, Diocese of York

Dickon Love dickon at vcqAyodPh0NcvN1AVnm5QiB2gD4st7uJ8k54xgWoAMZ16yKKg6oU2HyviE48oJgkzrIS-U7s3uM.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 15 14:16:03 BST 2010

>  I'm sure I have omitted quite a few more important works so
>  additions or corrections would be gratefully received. (In
>  fact, you can edit the wiki yourself if you like.)
>
>  RAS

There is DLC's recent book on the Channel Islands that you can include (don't have full details to hand).

DrL