Re: [Bell Historians] Re:  Stoke, Please do this

Dave Simpson d.simpson11 at cqDoVbtR2r_iQ29X5ZuXrmVDA9qJUPIwUnUyTxBFJdiSz4gWJ3LlGKB9ZK6hXWsehztNat4aixEGHRnj8eQpk49N.yahoo.invalid
Sat Apr 24 20:03:21 BST 2010

The two war memorial bells are not the issue here. In fact we have the
support of a direct family member of one of the donors for the relocation.

We have thought out our case with care and will present it as such at the
council meeting as per our justification statement that John Allen has
already provided a link to.

It is not helpful at this stage and could be very damaging to the project
for people to start suggesting alternate schemes.

David Simpson