Re: [Bell Historians] Re:  Stoke, Please do this

David Bryant davidbryant at 0HbKsKVJUB-JBjy8aqJS5gJSlBqCGkUBewUwFWy9U86H0-n0x9DOF5On-Yewb1o-kNCni8YfOay5aAcAAH-ZWOE.yahoo.invalid
Sat Apr 24 20:08:02 BST 2010

I'm sure you have thought out your scheme well - I was just asking a question, that's all!

David

From: Dave Simpson
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:03 PM
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Re:  Stoke, Please do this

The two war memorial bells are not the issue here. In fact we have the support of a direct family member of one of the donors for the relocation.

We have thought out our case with care and will present it as such at the council meeting as per our justification statement that John Allen has already provided a link to.

It is not helpful at this stage and could be very damaging to the project for people to start suggesting alternate schemes.

David Simpson