Bells lot at sea

John Cummins murbah at sMkSsMjHoYogcT6dawyTvArXzZPTnKvBGrZ2BKmr1yV67Ysyt1QTdXEtkmGKc_xQR_vx7G_ii4DXUaYYMw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 8 13:30:30 BST 2010

I know of two peals of bells lost at sea.  A peal destined for St. Patrick's Parramatta, at that time a suburrb of Sydney, was lost when the Dunbar  crashed intto the rocks at Soutth Head in 1857; and a peal for Roma in Queeensland was lost in 1939 due to eenemy action..

On completion of a large project I am currently working on I will contribute more to this debate.   Jack