[Bell Historians] Bells lot at sea

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at xMwK9_k0llOK2zZ7kmBVZcX1ncoGQBDnNyI1cMisUi8e_ksMp57q0s5yCXXBH2Nnx79_dSIulFnOpiE.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 8 14:51:13 BST 2010

Although I have never been able to confirm this, a ring of bells was
lost when a ship went down in the St. Lawrence.  They were reportedly
destined for Toronto.

Alan