[Bell Historians] Bell Hangers

john.ketteringham27 at 9zsq8VqT1pwxA3ACL1xf-MsKFB0xo8pncn1a8VOycoIWHVQ4eTxO_X7B232cTZVMCZlGuUbOHtLn5XBLFGxEL22VHkpHCo65.yahoo.invalid john.ketteringham27 at 9zsq8VqT1pwxA3ACL1xf-MsKFB0xo8pncn1a8VOycoIWHVQ4eTxO_X7B232cTZVMCZlGuUbOHtLn5XBLFGxEL22VHkpHCo65.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 21 12:12:02 GMT 2010

There are still a few copies of the Sewcocnd Edition of Lincolnshire Bells and Bellfounders left Malcolm.  Its reveiwed in the current Ringing World ! =)