Frame details and "Bellframes"

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at 8h-0qEcOIMAB-6fnJNdn81eqP60DIAPAWDschd22iTZ2Wr3bXs-e_dZlVVmubOnHzMJtiRM7nj6--ivPOln5xjBzt7rBYw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 1 22:56:15 BST 2010

John Baldwin's "site news" on the Dove site about bellframe description reminds me that I had intended some months ago to post a note to say that copies of my book on Bellframes are still available. The current price is £8 including p&p - available direct from me (cheques payable to me please) at the address below

I am also happy to receive details of frames (recurrent types - not one-offs) falling outside the present version of the scheme, and also layouts not included. If help is needed regarding classification and description, I'll be glad to assist where I can

Chris Pickford
4 Walmsley Court, High Street, Kinver, DY7 6HG
Tel: 01384 878435 or (mobile) 07811 453525
E-mail: c.j.pickford at EEkoI0i12qZ8P_50VQwJf1-mDFVgq_ADLMughjDxBXmVnR7pPcWs_hVknX9U-jXzFYbv7ZduCqxWDUXJ4Nk.yahoo.invalid or (interchangeably) c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com