[Bell Historians] YMCA Jerusalem - Carillon (more) [1 Attachment]

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at b9RmDHrpuy5I3qO2D9DxNLn3swYQ4ruzv9oyPxMrpNRazKNJoXAv2cOyN93t1fd5FLyM999kEnR5Uw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 8 05:13:29 BST 2010

Hello Timothy,

Thank you for all the info about Jerusalem YMCA bells.

If only I'd known that they were there, I would have attempted to get in
and have a look.  I'm no carilloneur but that would not have stopped me
playing something (with permission of course).   My wife, a pianist,
would also have had a play, I'm sure.   I guess that is a good reason to

Best wishes

Alan