[Bell Historians] An original handwritten ringers notebook

Peter Whisker peter at 9d25JHs6jDAJNANTvlPDyjxhMiFNiTl9h2aBx_k7P7ZPkpz5PSsou6rxQjIxT_pE13omGloTSXnYohw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 22 16:52:31 BST 2010

Alan

There is a ringer's notebook in the Guildford DG library which Malcolm
Loveday had come across and which he showed at a district striking
competition some months back.

It was handwritten in beautiful copperplate writing and made references
to a few towers in the Middlesex / London area and included details of
some peals but no definitives dates or names.

The library was considering what to do with this book in the longer term.

Regards
Peter Whisker
Chertsey