[Bell Historians] An original handwritten ringers notebook

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at UhLPQq71kNhrEKqmD4nQSHJhA7kDacxixMfH0SDzbr2BELd9cvpfRo9Gq0tDf1xCuRu4fKitnfsKocRa.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 22 17:32:56 BST 2010

Hello Richard and Dickon,

Yes, the Bonham's catalogue does show the right book, as the book dealer
has sent me photographs.   Definitely not the Guildford one.

Interesting about ERNEST BRYAN GIPPS.   .

I'll stay with my original price thoughts of 50 to 100 Pounds.   They
can keep their auction house value of 300-500 or the dealer's asking
price of 1100 Pounds.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Best wishes

Alan