Fw: John Warner Bell [1901]

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at DJ1Qj9xjHlMmp3zTYs7OLvH4GcJVGFnGxSknjdE2cjTphOOC_WRgKWTzT_d8O0hD0NfetD32A7udNQSJ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 15 22:56:56 GMT 2010

With permission from the original inquirer, who is probably in the UK:

--- On Thu, 3/11/10, burrowskatie at 7NdBS3xPbuYU1tMhLmk_T2gTHsGWkf1LzuIBOoqu0yv0ZyjuIK13Fv4a_NtrmtDil_jtJ0vHyIeWnRLlww.yahoo.invalid <burrowskatie at 7NdBS3xPbuYU1tMhLmk_T2gTHsGWkf1LzuIBOoqu0yv0ZyjuIK13Fv4a_NtrmtDil_jtJ0vHyIeWnRLlww.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

From: burrowskatie at 7NdBS3xPbuYU1tMhLmk_T2gTHsGWkf1LzuIBOoqu0yv0ZyjuIK13Fv4a_NtrmtDil_jtJ0vHyIeWnRLlww.yahoo.invalid <burrowskatie at 7NdBS3xPbuYU1tMhLmk_T2gTHsGWkf1LzuIBOoqu0yv0ZyjuIK13Fv4a_NtrmtDil_jtJ0vHyIeWnRLlww.yahoo.invalid>
Subject: John Warner Bell
To: csz_stl at Sf7E8F3dNyADN4kHLdHCv2eS1V9rKvN-MSHiRtXVkK4qMX1EhJMY4M0X9NULq0k0rmP7awr5qShx-lrO.yahoo.invalid
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 2:49 PM

Hi not sure if this is the right e mail address but I have a J Warner & Sons Ltd bell dated 1901, wondered if you could tell me a bit about it and what it could be worth? Have tried looking on web sites but as you state on yours they are not documented very well. It weighs aprox 12 kg, 12" Tall and 10.5" in diameter. Thanks for your time

Miss K Burrows