[Bell Historians] Whitechapel charges

Andrew Wilby andrew at AMtXDXfserBiLqfl3n4DelUsYP0_teUkRdPNeu2YieQZlh_EWLtz3X8knabo8KmPhxvVz1sY49Zk.yahoo.invalid
Sun Mar 21 11:26:33 GMT 2010

A very interesting debate!

For the avoidance of doubt Taylor's were contracted to cast bells by G&J
in the early 50's during the last couple of years of their existence and
all of the G&J strickles and tuning forks are at Loughborough.
Whilst others can guess the shapes and claim G&J "style" castings JT can
actually deliver the real thing.

Also I confirm that JT does not charge for inspections and that we agree
with the views expressed by Richard and others about the commercial
realities of the modern sales environment.

Andrew