[Bell Historians] Out of bounds

John Cater John at -zYwaXHbxJExBO7WxLz0IGGtcpC86RzcrzevF8QsniGvoAauXNL-yX6WgXQnFcr8V_l1aGY3sUv283U.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 9 08:41:31 GMT 2010

Allegedly from John/Jack Cummins ...
> Dear London members
> Would anyone be in a position to pay to the Deutssche ....... (snip)

Please do not reply to the "Out of bounds" message, either to this list or
to the sender, as it appears that Jack Cummins' email address has been
hacked.  I am investigating.

If anyone knows anything about Jack which would help in establishing his
identity when I eventually  get in touch with him, please let me know,
direct to john at g0CAguHfRFXXy1uNQuoylGYdeHw6dUNi5x4sPcPnmBExdiP9SWEkbmrxlfH8lYd_f4A0BQeToML4TA.yahoo.invalid.

Thank you,

John Cater
List Moderator