[Bell Historians] Re: Little Paxton

Steve Stanford steve.h.stanford at YTSJM92Co7mr7R8QN4Hgkp25R-KOYP8iabtZfSOKM0tvmdHupU4TIvOXyaeYZz0WrSQ9PrzVeV7tkCwdDgpHK_mOVQ5k2MI.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 24 23:07:29 GMT 2010

Chris, you may not be surprised to hear that I successfully 'reached my
limit' tonight, both on the phone, and in Bromham Swan!

S:-)

Worked again just now - but great ruse, Jim, to get people testing the
number and registering another vote. Well done. I urge people to keep trying
right up until 9 - or until they reach their limit

CP