Little Paxton Has Bell Appeal

Sue Marsden erincaters at KKiQ82MgmzHweN3OE8d0jGwIo7uyvYCrASgXpEyuXdoXamLlUYhuYZxWYKmPjWTkUN9yfEI14gWKusTSyGz-BifT5w.yahoo.invalid
Thu Nov 25 16:01:46 GMT 2010

 They won!

*Little Paxton Has Bell Appeal*

* *

A very big thank you to everybody who voted yesterday (Wednesday 24th
November) for *Little Paxton Has Bell Appeal.  *I am delighted to tell you
that we won last night's vote in the Anglia TV region and today received a
cheque for £50,000.  This will mean work on our bells and clock can start
very early in 2011.

If you are in the Anglia TV Region watch 'Anglia Tonight' at 6 pm, if not I
will put a picture on our web site below soon after 6.30 pm tonight.

Thank you for your support and please pass on our thanks to anyone else you
asked to vote for us.**

* *

We will keep you informed of progress on the project via our web site:

www.littlepaxtonchurch.org.uk

Thanks again -  we could not have done it without your support.

* *

*Peter Hagger*

--
Sue Marsden