[Bell Historians] Birmingham University

steven_blakemore at P7dP9-iUdcxyzBpbjFsRUBKd8tTrCmO10Exzwt_SSIal1y_P0TV6-9KWtqCq7q1RUk0htgBUZ7DW_DMonYWX7w.yahoo.invalid steven_blakemore at P7dP9-iUdcxyzBpbjFsRUBKd8tTrCmO10Exzwt_SSIal1y_P0TV6-9KWtqCq7q1RUk0htgBUZ7DW_DMonYWX7w.yahoo.invalid
Sat Oct 23 14:06:07 BST 2010

I remember seeing a sort of room above the top of the tower, that you could see into is that where the bells are? also, out of interest are there any steps up to the top of tower? such as if the lift failed you could still wind the clock. I would really love to go to the top of the tower one day to take photos and see the view!