Brisbane Cathedral

fartwell2000 alanjbirney at CdAHcYwkp43DbMPNvnuM0M3FotclQ4JyoQnNnV1Kg27GfRKz4KVF7-tg-3sq7MbCCtXbCrgyCFD9Ndx06Awvf0E.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 26 07:19:21 BST 2010

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <richard.offen at ...> wrote:

> As to Alan's comment, I don't know how you think you can judge the ring from such a dreadfully distorted recording.   I have not rung on the twelve, but my memory of the ten is of a pleasant old style Warner ring sympathetically tuned and augmented.
>
> Richard

With all due respect, Richard, I did ask "are they this bad in real life"- I didn't say they were bad, and yes, sometimes the camera does lie!

If I'd been there and thought they were bad, I'd come straight out and say it,but I haven't been there, hence my quesion.

Alan