[Bell Historians] Re: Bells that never were ...

radiosteve999 yahoogroups at -ZrYRbVjLN6cVzwE6vLNuth8Vzzo7xnf4PV1hVq217qQpy_8ToOk0C48-gZ61obosibgM2CHFgJnoK0HtjjkydkkgaP0K_b7tg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 7 20:20:08 BST 2011

Sad to see the Stourbridge clock is no longer running.

I gather a firm of architects now occupy the building.