[Bell Historians] New Publication - Bells of York

Ronald Shepherd ronaldshepherd at kv278DdMTlBiWoNMX1bh7QKSqMEZhusWWYuAkltAhPaWohF3ZyC_tw9M4RXCXsp4dxQzfdIIQs0wzrz_bqlB.yahoo.invalid
Wed Feb 2 05:49:52 GMT 2011

Kevin,I have tried the email address Kevin at Sh_sM0eMReTk5AmLKfbQ7sweIkJd19fyeQAiirIRqvzfEbfwRC3RLIfOU4Wlp2CorItGxr5xMc8.yahoo.invalid and my computer tells me
there is no such address.Is it the correct address? Ron Shepherd

________________________________
From: cwapen <ka136 at TcMbyI06qB3VGdAsOVnC_Cta3cQzbzzdZ-i4TWq37hDLBz_i6UEjYJVo3MhSEy7SHCX-9H2zGvMKCQ.yahoo.invalid>
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 2 February, 2011 5:33:49 AM
Subject: [Bell Historians] New Publication - Bells of York

The Bells of York

A new publication surveying the bells in the City of York.  This book by DAVID J
BRYANT is a highly detailed and interesting work.  It covers all the bells in
the City (including the suburbs) with exception to those in schools.

Over 250 pages ** Colour photos ** Quality hard back binding

It is anticipated that approximately thirty copies will be produced.  Obviously
with such a short print run his work will be a very valuable source in anybody's
ringing library.

If you wish to buy David's book please email me at Kevin at Sh_sM0eMReTk5AmLKfbQ7sweIkJd19fyeQAiirIRqvzfEbfwRC3RLIfOU4Wlp2CorItGxr5xMc8.yahoo.invalid no later than
the 15th February 2011 to reserve your copy.  The cost will be about £55.
Proceeds will go towards the York Bell Fund.

Kevin D Atkinson
York Minster