[Bell Historians] Bells filled with ale

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at AI0FSb0uakzXdsfj-8rUUE-k_IjG2iYjpDJlXMUusvXpFC0OXSt1MOeB-Wx7zNVqkiRxYZAIApS1BAfFTLgqe-kPwEMw1U_3.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 4 15:27:42 GMT 2011

Just to clarify, the East Haddon peal is the earliest peal of Doubles of any sort known to ME.

I don't have a note of anything written by Cyril about early peals of Doubles in my bibliography - in which I think I've picked up most of Cyril's published stuff in the Ringing World - but it could easily be buried in something with a title that wouldn't indicate that the article covers it.

CP