St John the Evangelist, Folkton, nr. Filey, N. Yorkshire

Bryan McCahey b.mccahey at 479CtwYsaBWPFAvw3bhjU4BeyekVwCdugvGRyoW8exIIKWe0DxHpoJL6r0WnJmvlyAK8-0CXRi9ZNf_Y.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 26 20:58:41 BST 2011

Can anybody tell me anything about the bell installation at Folkton near Filey,
N. Yorkshire, please? I visited the church over 30 years ago and thought I could
recall four ringing ropes hanging down below the tower in a quite nicely
panneled ringing area. I can't find any listings on Dove or on lost rings. I
note that there's an extract on GENUKI below listing three bells. Anybody any
wiser?

http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/YKS/ERY/Folkton/Folkton92.html

Bryan McCahey