St Bartholomew's, Ottawa (3)

David davidhird_uk at 8TRJpIY_rqmfRVuzR672_LjDrgx3WEZbRppTN7hxZmTRNw4ZbOhjl2z5YoQUvBOp1-gKHX3DQjaQDGvQTQ3hODYOWQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 8 22:00:07 BST 2011

The church website used to show 3 ropes hanging in the porch but the shap of the 'tower' or porch in reality suggests they are a swing chime but who knows? I had email contact with someone there who was going to send a photo of them but despite reminders they failed to show up.

David