More peal details please

Sue Marsden erincaters at 44c3ZCojSuSaW3Hc8DyVSfHbiALOJwFGvKX-_sEJpNqWAaJiBL0PR7r66HKBLmdRovJfaWtNiWywNfdVMHl1.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 15 20:20:53 BST 2011

Sorry, but I need details of another couple of peals please. The first
is Weston by Welland, for the Leics DG, 16 Jun 1951 Grandsire Doubles.
the second is Benwell, Newcastle,
1 Mar 1986 Durham Surprise Minor. It has a note on Felstead saying: RW
86/273, delete RW 86/304 so I would like to know what both pages
say,please, if someone would be kind enough to look them up
Thanks
Sue