More peal details please

Mike Chester mike at 1tLMOOYT1G3AbW2VJ6eiWOSNRAAmb18g5xOyJwHnR6KRMN-F_sjoCDQIMysoV2vjCpQZnBa_gPplisKI4BXbgjcEKfiU.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 16 15:11:48 BST 2011

-- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Sue Marsden <erincaters at ...> wrote:

> 1 Mar 1986 Durham Surprise Minor. It has a note on Felstead saying: RW
> 86/273, delete RW 86/304 so I would like to know what both pages
> say,please, if someone would be kind enough to look them up
> Thanks
> Sue

Pretty sure that this was a hoax peal in which I was apparently ringing.  Those who have rung there would know that it would be unlikely that anyone would forget!

I was roundly blamed by one of the "ringers" for the hoax and had to firmly tell him that it was not my doing!

Mike