[Bell Historians] Conservation Bellhangers Ltd

Chris Frye Chris at poY4INUXgnCtrnIHS3Z1Uol2OZ2Cp1uMK6EUVC5mUgaFA2kzYgZ-qv5iB_W_odmmp7zQX_oryIU.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 17 22:09:03 BST 2011

> Peter Rivet wrote: "I would like to know more...I sometimes provide a list
of contractors"

Yes, my motivation was the same as Peter's.

We now have a message from Hugh Routh, but I drafted the following before
seeing his message:

A bit more searching has thrown up the name of Hugh Routh as an officer of
Conservation Bellhangers Ltd.

The following link refers to a project at West Tytherley:
http://www.romseyadvertiser.co.uk/news/9217287.Bells_will_soon_be_swinging_a
gain/

This is the Tankerdale web-site:
http://www.tankerdale.co.uk/about.htm

And the following Portsmouth diocese DAC webpage shows Mr Hugh Routh as
Bells Advisor:
http://portsmouth.anglican.org/what_we_do/property_dac_finance/dac/contact_d
etails/?print=1&cHash=24985e4a64

Chris Frye.