[Bell Historians] Re: Historical differences between long-standing bell foundries?

Richard Grimmett richard at SgbTwZ1nrJ_zpgCxXmfA9YUUD30utfjpYSua13DK3DFTe6uN3vILg7bt1D8VCx22FCuVeQDKbpIVL7uh.yahoo.invalid
Sat Apr 28 18:13:31 BST 2012

On 27/04/12 18:28, Hayden Charles wrote:

> > The Southwark bell was not cast using traditional methods or at a
> > bellfoundry.
> >
> > Richard
>
> I am not aware that anyone was claiming otherwise.
>
> Hayden Charles

Ah, that's because your posting of 27/04 only appeared on my machine
this morning out of sequence with Mike Chester.

Cheers
Richard