[Bell Historians] Tubular Bells - Holy Trinity Kimberley - Southwell Diocese

George Dawson george at 9APHgJzHR2kNExF6nI460VzADL-_HtHYDR-KwH5IYriQ1KvGocwSOp3b-4F7sPVRyLCiezbkLZws3DPwehpTcpNkLUfr.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 17 10:47:44 GMT 2012

In the Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham we have someone called the Diocesan
Bell Advisor, who just happens to be very knowledgeable about stuff in the
Diocese, as well as the Guild of Ringers Bell Repair Fund team, again
knowledgeable. I find it difficult to understand why they have not been
involved in any of  the discussions.

George

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Robin Shipp
Sent: 17 December 2012 10:29
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Tubular Bells - Holy Trinity Kimberley -
Southwell Diocese

There was some discussion about these tubular bells a while ago on the
Group. Things seem to be moving again - see the (slightly edited) email
thread below. Note the second paragraph in Geoff Rhodes' email - can anyone
help with that?

Robin

Robin Shipp

34 Cambrian Drive

Yate, Bristol, BS37 5TS

Tel: 01454 319375

Email: robin at WLRTtX8nB-De_Kf38UDq3V5Dz8bdCtrKUl1rj4Ebg6azOBkSGKPS_qlG5ls3hCWl1nUY0vGj8X-w83mquUu1lvO83LoMBnQB.yahoo.invalid