[Bell Historians] Moseley Steel Bells

Nick Bowden nickwbowden at Ke8iUdHnimVLC4_J5GTJGx77zvOAOxs-bOWa8q0bgQOR7loQeU2iaTRqdjdXsD9dwPdDwuFqoRCWv__6kNHB.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jan 8 19:48:27 GMT 2012

From: Matthew Higby & Company Ltd, www.bellhangers.com
I met the ex curator of the Beamish museum the other day (in The Black Bull,
Frosterley). He told me that the steel bells stored there could be made
available if anyone could put them to good use. They are only at Beamish
because they didn't want to see them scrapped. I can't remember where they
came from.

They came from Christ Church, Sowerby Bridge, W Yorks.
Nick