1962

Dennis Powney dennis.powney at UFHjdQD5qTf7XBKfy5VUETzNB7c4PMLeSQIDCzynJY0FhG9cUy0hZvTIHSdxeqT457iqK5OOxTJ4MBcsktnny6Pc.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 11 20:51:18 GMT 2012

Please can anyone access the details of a peal of Grandsire Doubles rung at
Broad Hinton, Wiltshire, on 27 October 1962 and let me know who the ringers
were. I know that it was conducted by the late George Pluckrose and I
believe that it was the first peal for the rest of the band. As you can see
the 50th anniversary is fast approaching.

Thanks,

Dennis Powney.