[Bell Historians] Re: 1962

David Bagley david at 1IyPczJE-3gAOnbf8-N-nnnJM1BxJkp45mX202sw0YNjR6uI2zFmVD2FSi-eWEpzGdkaD0nZ_asj807VnAqZlDaG.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jan 15 13:54:27 GMT 2012

There was in fact an earlier RAF National Service peal at Broad Hinton :-

Salisbury Diocesan Guild
Broad Hinton Wilts S. Peter ad Vincula.
Monday 10th May 1948 in 3hrs 55 mins.
A Peal of Minor  Three methods  5040 changes.
Tenor  10 cwt.
Geoffrey C. Bagley  (treble)
Frederick Jackson    2nd
Eric A Dench         3rd
David Cox            4th
Richard E Manton     5th
Alan Rogers          (Tenor)

Conductor  Eric A Dench
First peal  - treble
First of minor  - 4th
First of minor for conductor/

3 extents Plain Bob,  two each of Oxford and Kent TB minor.

David