[Bell Historians] Re: Whaley Bridge Community of the King of Love Whaley Hall Derbyshire

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at BtcZu42bPGvisCTxw_0zuiYbpQSsIo21Nx5SdRYKLPTJSnp1j5hdeM07jHrZXvZC_6CWeSOEKu6ef2HDsNvML-va-FYJ9uPJKw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jul 16 10:09:39 BST 2012

I could probably identify the Glasgow bell from the Gorbals Foundry
records with some further information, but I'd need a diameter - and,
ideally, details of the inscription.

It seems to me that someone needs to go and look at this installation
and obtain proper details. Otherwise further discussion can only be
speculative

--
Chris Pickford
E-mail: c.j.pickford at ZaCK0fwNYONYLjkAjhaocsnryWfCzkg6Daxmxz8BgJndrWcWlaTfkSy2oHhdiRDCZ1MwpnL3-TrMtLeQUVo.yahoo.invalid or (interchangeably)