Olympic bell

David Bryant davidbryant at Xs38CbIcIG4-lzdgtKcmpb4tnE-tZ9f43Mp3qsN33ZqQWxSTKIcZjwxfCrXgdukJAPGa838QWWACSrU40lMQAAUe0oU.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 25 17:51:04 BST 2012

Dickon wrote: "I have no doubt Taylors would have also considered the option of using facilities overseas rather than rearrange their foundry to manage such a large casting, had they been allowed to quote on that basis. " I was told by one of the owners of Taylor's bellfoundry that if they had got the contract they would have cast it themselves, not sub-contracted it to a third party. David