[Bell Historians] Olympic Bell, recycling

Richard Offen richard.offen at 5__QFOArhq3LR9YZPm2bRldByhHX99xDnJ9ijKCIT-nVPxWGwU4H4Ye8dj7_Ug_qmhQwoBxTS_bLmzQjiovBwAE2dw0.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 28 08:19:38 BST 2012

Isn't it supposed to be staying where it is?

Besides which I believe Big Ben is the largest that can be got up that tower.

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone