J.B.Ladrooke prints of Norfolk Churches

Peter Trent peter.trent at gxYWnalPM213l5a4E8A865NqYbVTz5pHY34ef_W89VvKNbZ-__mK1o6EO_5sTywN0iE1kvJA-xryQds1nlZm1vBDFmw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 21 21:49:49 GMT 2012

I have a number  (about 60) of John Berney Ladrooke  prints  of Norfolk Churches 1821-23, both framed and unframed which I am selling on behalf of St Andrew's Church Great Ryburgh to help raise funds to clear the outstanding  £15,000 following recent rewiring and roof repairs. They are beautifully executed and would make splendid presents. I can forward scans to interested parties and if anyone would like a list of all the available prints (£25 unframed and £50 framed) please contact me off list .

Peter Trent