Re: [Bell Historians] Twickenham, All Hallows

Dickon Love dickon at ...
Mon Jun 10 14:49:43 BST 2013

RAL:
>  DRL and I actually discussed doing this quite some time ago and we  should have
>  organised something by now really ...

I am still happy to do it, but just needed the boost of someone contacting him to get a suitable time.  On reflection, it would be good for a couple of people to speak to him, someone to cover the old towers and someone the people.  I am more interested in towers than historical people, and indeed, Alan Regin would be a good choice too.

So how about it Robert - if you make the initial contact, we can all have (e.g.) a Sunday afternoon cuppa or pint in Sunbury...

DrL