[Bell Historians] Dunwich, All Saints

chester@michaelchester4.orangehome.co.uk [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Wed Feb 24 14:27:24 GMT 2016

A picture of Dunwich, All Saints taken a short while before the remains fell over the cliff has been posted on Facebook today.

 I can find reference to the church receiving bells from St Peters in the late 17th Century before it fell into the sea., so All Saints must have had bells at some point after this.

 The question has been asked as to whether All Saints' bells, or those in any other church in the town, were hung for ringing.  They are not on the long rings spreadsheet, so I suspect not.

 Does anyone have the definitive on this, please?

 Mike