[Bell Historians] Whitechapel Foundry - A talk about the archives

John Arthur john.eborbells@gmail.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Thu Dec 13 19:06:47 GMT 2018

Chris,

I probably speak for many who are a distance from London and obviously for
varying reasons cannot go to London for a one evening event. Is the text of
this event being made available? or any any information being made
available in other ways?

Regards,

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 7:00 PM 'Chris Pickford'
c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com [bellhistorians] <